Monday, April 16, 2012

Prayer


We obviously are prayerfully seeking which agency to go through along with the sound advice from friends who have gone on this journey before us. There are so many to choose from that at times I feel so overwhelmed at where to start.

I also spent the evening talking to my friend Amy, who has a passion for the orphan and has adopted a precious girl from Taiwan.  Her passion for adoption is contagious and has crept into our lives.  I'm thankful for her allowing me to come over this evening and talk everything adoption. I know we will have many more conversations about this and I'm blessed that she is there to answer any questions we have.

The more I pray, research, and think about this process...the more excited I get. I know there will be waiting involved, but I know God has a plan. He sees it before we do, and in that alone I can put it in His hands and let Him work.

Jamie :)