Sunday, April 22, 2012

Overwhelmed!

I am now in the total OVERWHELMED staged!  All last week I was googling, researching, emailing, and reading several different adoption agencies.  There is so much information to grasp and comprehend that it can be so overwhelming. It's overwhelming in the fact that I still feel like I have no idea where to start, which agency to choose, and what country we want to adopt from.  It's also overwhelming to see all of the waiting children and to know that at this point, you have not completed all the necessary paperwork to bring them home. :)

I finally remembered (since I was doing this all in SELF mode!) that I have got to be in prayer about which direction God is leading us.  He knows what's in store for us and will help us each step of the way!  He promises to be our Guide...

"For this God is our God for ever and ever; He will be our guide even to the end." (Psalm 48:14).

At this point, I am waiting to hear back from a few agencies and then we hope to have one picked by the end of April.  That way we can move on and get our Home Study started and completed, among so much other paperwork! 

Today we had Chinese food for lunch, and this was my fortune:
I truly think this is a sign! :)

Jamie